Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Last day at The APO

I was sad when I look at the calandar on my desk. Today is 20 February 2009 is my last day at the APO secretariat, where I did internship for five months since October 2008.

According to the contract agreement between APO and FASID, I have a good opportunity to do internship at Asian Productivity Organization (APO). I was attached to industry department, which is the biggest department, and plays important role in industry activities in member countries, under the guidance of the APO Program Officer and the general supervision of the Director, Industry Department. My main purpose of internship was to get more practical experience on how the APO conduct project implements for the member countries. Before the internship started, I had a chance to get to know my internship supervisor, director, and APO staffs and talked to them about my assignment in the APO.

Finally, I wanna to say Sayonara to all staffs member. I will miss you all.

1 comment: